Disclaimers: To ensure the safety and confidential nature of the work of some of my partners and clients, not all of my engagements are mentioned here. This overview includes partners and clients that I have worked with independently and/or as part of my advisory work with CDA Collaborative Learning Projects (2013- February 2019).
I currently have active long-term partnership agreements as a Senior Associate with Interpeace’s Advisory Team, as an expert on the UN Secretary General’s Peacebuilding Fund’s Program Support Team, and with Folke Bernadotte Academy (FBA) in relation to dialogue, mediation, peace operations, and leadership work.
Current and past partners and clients include:
(in alphabetical order)
- American Friends Service Committee (AFCS)
- ARK Group, Syria
- Berghof Foundation
- Bernard van Leer Foundation
- Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- CARICOM – Caribbean Community
- Conducive Space for Peace (CSP)
- DFID – UK Department for International Development
- European Commission
- Folke Bernadotte Academy (FBA).
- Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), UK, and CSSF – Conflict, Stability, and Security Fund
- German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ)
- GIZ – Deutsche Gesellschaft for Internationale Zusammenarbeit
- Global Affairs Canada
- Government of the Netherlands
- International Alert
- Interpeace and Interpeace’s International Advisory Team (IPAT)
- Kvinna till Kvinna
- Management Systems International (MSI)
- Norwegian Church Aid (NCA)
- Swedish Fellowship of Reconciliation
- Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA)
- Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs
- The Carter Center
- Open Society Foundations
- Organization of American States (OAS)
- United Nations agencies and entities, including the UN Peacebuilding Fund, UNICEF, UN Department of Political and Peacebuilding Affairs, UN Department of Peacekeeping Operations, UNDP, and the UN Global Compact
For more details on some of the above engagements, see my CV.